SeaSonic 400W Active PFC F3 1U PSU (SS-400L1U)
- WARRANTY & RETURN
- UNDELIVERABLE POSTCODES
Switch Mode Power Supply - Intel EPS 12V- SS-400/500L1U Active PFC
- Specification compliance: Intel EPS 12V
- DC to DC converter design
- High efficiency and reliability
- Low THD
- Low ripple & noise
- Super low noise fan control
- Short circuit protection on all outputs
- Over voltage protection
- Over power protection
- 100% hi-pot test
- 100% burn in, high temperature cycled on/off
- Model: SS-400L1U Active PFC
- DC Outputs:
(Remarks: * Combined +3.3VDC & +5V DC maximum power)
- Total Power: 400W
- Input Type: Full range
- Input frequency: 47/63 Hz
- Inrush current, cold start: 100A max.
- Efficiency, at normal input voltage: > 87%
- Line regulation: +/-1% typical
- Load regulation: +/-5% typical
- Cross regulation: +/-5% typical
- Ripple / noise: 1%
- MTBF, full load @ 25℃ amb. : >100K hours (Excluding the DC fan)
- Power Factor Correction: Active PFC 99% typical
- Satety: CUL, UV, CB
- EMC: CE, Fcc, C-Tick
- Dimension: L235 x W100 x H40mm
- Connectors: Customized modular cables
Our warehouse is not open to the public and pick up is not available. However we offer free shipping on the majority of our items to almost anywhere in Australia. We are working with Allied Express, Australia Post, Fastway, and Toll to provide the most efficient delivery and service at a reasonable price. Most orders are shipped out the day after payment has been received. You will receive an email notification with the tracking number after we have processed your order.
Unfortunately there are some postcodes that we cannot deliver to. Please see our list of Undeliverable Postcodes before making payment to ensure that your order can be processed successfully.
Estimate delivery time:
VIC: 2-6 working days
QLD & NSW: 4-8 working days
SA, WA & TAS: 5-10 working days
Unless stated otherwise, we offer a 12-month warranty on all products. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or is faulty please contact us immediately. In addition to a detailed description of the problem we ask that you provide us with some images (or a short video clip) so that we can quickly proceed with the warranty process. Once approved by our customer service team we will contact you to confirm the process for the return, refund or replacement of the item. Please do not open ebay case or attempt to return the item without our approval as this will only delay the process.
Change of mind:
Please read the item description carefully before you place an order or contact us with any questions that you might have as we charge a 20% restocking fee on most items.
Not happy with your purchase?
Your feedback is really important to us. Please do not leave negative feedback or open ebay or Paypal case before contacting us. We do accept returns and will do our best to resolve any problem you might have.
We don’t deliver any items to the below postcodes:
- SA 5701
- WA 6740, 6743
- TAS 7151
We don’t deliver large/bulky items to the below postcodes:
- NT 0800-0999
- NSW 2382, 2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899
- QLD 4184, 4421, 4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9920-9999
- TAS 7151
- SA 5495, 5701
- WA 6055, 6215-6699, 6700-6799
Please note that some postcode might not be on the list. In the event that we are unable to ship your item due to the address we will refund your payment as soon as possible.
We Also Recommend
Portable Fridge Freezer Glacio 90L Cooler Upright 12V/24V/240V Caravan Car
SeaSonic 400W Active PFC F3 1U PSU (SS-400L1U) Price List